Take your business to the next level with fully integrated unified communications.
ELEVATE Unified Communications is a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform. It enables users to be more mobile, more productive and share ideas and content through a single system. ELEVATE UC is backed by a 99.999% network uptime SLA, and includes 24/7 support.
Whether in the office or remote, Elevate UC seamlessly integrates all your communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles. Take your business to the next level with fully integrated unified communications.
- Phone System
- Video Conferencing
- Screen Share
- Remote Office
- Presence Indicator
- Team Chat
- File Collaboration
- File Backup
Elevate UC Features
Each user receives
- Local phone number with unique extension
- Ability to have up to five endpoints
- Inbound/Outbound Caller ID
- Voicemail box with transcription services
- Elevate UC Mobile App & Desktop App
- Team Chat and Messaging
- GoMeet with up to 4 participants (30 with Elevate UC Pro)
- 2 GB per user ShareSync file share and backup (100 GB per user with Elevate UC Pro)
Each account receives
- Centralized management of all locations
- Auto Attendant with a direct inward dial phone number
- Ability to configure up to 10 hunt groups
- Conferencing: 200 toll-free minutes/month
- Active directory integration for easy configuration of users
- Hunt Group reporting
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID
- Custom Hold Music & Greetings
- Direct Inboud Dialing (DID)
- Call Flip
- Conference Bridge
- Hunt Groups
- Hunt Group Call Reporting
- Email and SMS notifications
- Busy Lamp Field / Call Presence
- Call Forward
- Call Hold
- Call Recording
- Call History
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Configurable Ring Options
- Administrator Password
- Named Ring Groups
- Page all Phones
- Call Park
- Inbound Caller Name
- Call Flip
- Configurable Line Keys
- On-Hook Dialing
- Remote Line Key
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
- Phones are pre-programmed to work seamlessly with Elevate UC
- Phones are plug and play, and can be used anywhere there is an internet connection*
Yealink W56H Phone
with W60B Base
Elevate UC Productivity Features
Elevate UC Mobile Application
This powerful mobile application transforms your phone into an essential collaboration tool, making teamwork on-the-go easier than ever. See who is available, chat with colleagues, and manage voicemails -anytime, anywhere.
- Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device - seamlessly, without interruption.
- Your full desktop chat history is synchronized with your mobile device so you can stay connected and continue conversations no matter where you are.
Elevate UC Desktop Application
The Elevate UC Desktop App brings essential collaboration tools together so employees can see who is available, chat with colleagues, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls and share files - all from one application.
- Have the flexibility to use your desktop application to place and receive calls in two ways, either as a call controller for your associated desk phone or as a softphone from your PC or Mac.
- One place to see the availability of coworkers, place a phone call, start team chat and launch a video conference.
- With the Elevate UC desktop and mobile applications, you take your contacts, files and conversations with you - wherever you are.
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate UC includes GoMeet.com, an easy-to-use, reliable video collaboration tool.
- HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
- Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in realtime, improving collaboration and speed of decision making
- Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings
File Sharing & Security
ShareSync File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- The most current version of files from any device
- Easy and secure file sharing
- Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365 ©
- Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities
Elevate UC Benefits
Increased Productivity and Collaboration
Elevate UC makes a more productive workforce
- Allows a user's mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system
- Virtually anywhere, anytime, and on any device - creates a more flexible workforce
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management
- Integrated chat, video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing and file backup extends reach and facilitates increased collaboration.
No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Save up to 50% on monthly phone bill when compared to traditional phone service
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs with no additional hardware to buy
- Consolidate voice and data onto one network
- Flat, per-user rates with no annual contracts or hidden fees
The Elevate voice network is purpose-built for reliability
- 99.999% financially-backed uptime SLA
- Proprietary Elevate VoIP tests help ensure a reliable connection and high voice quality
- Redundant East/West datacenters increase reliability and reduce latency
Simplified Scaling & Managment
Unified Communications scales according to the needs of any business
- Order Service according to the number of users; no guessing number of lines needed
- Ordering additional service is easy and can be done online
- Manage service and features using user-friendly Customer portal
Ensure you never miss an important phone call
- Elevate Unified Communications automatically rings all your end points (desk, phone, mobile, etc.) with every call and in the event that you don't answer, it routes the call to any number you choose (branch office, automated attendant, mobile number, etc.)