Business Email Powered by Microsoft Exchange
Elevate Technology’s business email lets your company communicate and collaborate more effectively than with other email platforms. So you can maintain your competitive edge – now and into the future.
Key Features of Hosted Exchange
Unlimited StorageUsers never have to worry about inbox size • Admins don't have to choose between overpaying and underprovisioning
ComplianceOur enterprise-class security and stringent privacy controls help you address regulations like HIPAA, FINRA and others.
99.999% Uptime GuaranteeOur service level agreement guarantees less than 30 seconds of monthly unplanned downtime.
Cloud OnboardingOur in-house experts will move your data to our cloud with no downtime—free.
Delivered from the cloud, Elevate Technology is the best choice for business email.
Business is no longer confined to the office. Exchange is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It helps ensure your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device—even when they are offline.
There’s no need to purchase servers and license software, or spend weeks building or upgrading your infrastructure. With a predictable monthly per-user fee, you offload the costs of an on-premises deployment.
Enhance Core Collaboration Tools
As the world’s leading platform, Exchange unifies business email, calendar, contacts and other Microsoft® applications. It provides your employees with all the tools they need to work and collaborate with other colleagues. They can do it their way—where, when and how they want to.
Why Move to the Cloud?
- Capital savings and ROI benefits
- Avoid capital expenditure. There’s no hardware to buy or software to license, so you don’t need to sink your capital into on-premises infrastructure.
- Make your costs more predictable. Intermedia’s services let you consolidate your expenses into simple, monthly per-user fees.
- Reduce your opportunity costs. By freeing your IT staff from maintenance, they’ll be able to stay focused on the value they add to your business.
- Lower your power and Internet bills. With less need for on-premises servers, you’ll use less bandwidth and lower your electric bills.
- Improve your revenue per square foot. Shifting servers into the cloud frees up the real estate you’ve dedicated to on-premises hardware.
- Security and business continuity benefits
- Ensure the reliability of your systems. Our datacenters possess extensive electrical redundancies, multiple Internet connections and comprehensive data backup strategies.
- Keep your business data safe. Our datacenters far exceed the physical security standards most businesses could achieve on their own.
- Protect yourself from digital threats. Beyond our McAfee anti-spam and anti-malware tools, we monitor our network 24/7 to protect your data and services.
- Simplify business continuity. Your company data can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, which simplifies disaster planning and recovery.
- IT and business agility benefits
- Extend Fortune 500-style communication and collaboration tools. Empower your people with the latest and most powerful business software.
- Stay secure and up-to-date. We perform upgrades and patches to keep you current without any effort on your part.
- Make your company more mobile. You can access your cloud via desktop apps, the web, or with iOS, Android, Blackberry and other devices.
- Synchronize data across different devices. A user’s work on one device is automatically synced across every other device.
- Develop a hybrid cloud solution. We offer tools for maintaining elements of your infrastructure on-premises, if you choose to do so.
- Add users and services on the fly. It’s simple to scale your business to bring on new employees, locations, and tools for doing business.
- Service and support benefits
- Receive free onboarding and migration. To simplify your transition to the cloud, our experts set up your cloud environment and move over all your users and their data.
- Rest easy with 24/7 phone and email support.